Bailey And The Cat

Baily and the cat
Being a dog is awesome. The best thing about being a dog is when you get a belly rub and if you’re good enough you get treats. My owner is the best owner in the world of owners. His name is… Noah and my name is Baily the dog and this is my lucky life.
My owner is a boy he’s my boy. Noah is 12 and I am 1, having a Noah is awesome if anybody else has a Noah like mine boy they’re lucky. We have a cat too. Well, we used to have a cat, called Wendy she was the best at playing chasey. I used to sneak up behind her and go BOO! You’re it! and then her tail went all fuzzy and she started making this weird hissing noise and her eyes boy they were black so she started chasing me OH! And one time she bit me on my butt. She must of missed having a nap or else she was really hungry. But one day he didn’t wake up and Baily and his mum went somewhere and when they came back they were holding a box and Noah’s mum was crying. I didn’t know what was going on I was feeling a feeling I never felt before. But I will find it again someday.
A month went by and Noah and I went to a park. He got my favourite ball out and threw it so I went to chase it and it went in a bush so I ran to it and then all of a sudden I found a cat! It wasn’t the cat I was looking for but it was a cat and I liked this cat so I chased the cat around the dog park and my owner was chasing me! I thought it was a fun game of chasey! boy I love chasey.
So I went on chasing that cat and my owner went on chasing me but that cat ran up a tree and Noah picked me up and I cried because I wanted to chase that cat. Noah walked me home and I walked sad.
So I stopped and froze and then I shook my head side to side and then I pulled my head back and my collar and my leash came off and I ran back to that cat the cat ran and jumped down the tree and ran. I went on chasing the cat and Noah chased me and oh boy I love this game!
But Noah jumped on me and he picked me up and walked home. We got home and I didn’t get a pat or a treat or a belly rub but that’s ok I guess but I am still wondering if I would ever see that silly cat again.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!