You Are You

A little cloud hovers above my head, reaching for the stars. Shooting stars and big waves crowds my stormy sky, making sadness and angriness into happiness and joyfulness. My friends, teachers and parents, letting a path of kindness and happiness into my life through primary school. My thoughts are trails to lands, waves to oceans and hate to love. I know everyone has feelings and it isn't just nice ones but sometimes sad, angry and nervous.

A random sketch to a famous picture, a footstep to a jump and words to a sentence. Everything isn't just normal, somethings are weird, fascinating and intelligent like everyone else is. Not only Einstein is smart, everyone has their own way of expressing smartness. You don't have to be smart to make a light bulb or invent popcorn. Everyone has an idea and creativity in their mind.

I sometimes feel sad when I don't get something, happy when I do something right and get rewarded, annoyed when people ignore me and tired when I had a long day. But I know, one day, everything will change, and everyone will unite together.
Whether you’re tall, short or any size, it really doesn’t matter. No one needs to say bad things about you because they don’t have the right to and no one ever will. Feelings are usually seen through the outside to the inside, thoughts are clouds hovering inside your brain.

Remember the good and happy times and think positive while you leave the sorrowing memories alone. Let them flow away and leave you with the happy times like when you spend time with your family on your birthday, when you make your parents happy.
Most of the times I feel happy and glad and I know my family will always be my boat on water, light in darkness and petals on a flower.

No matter who you are, you are you.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!