The Moment

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Hi my name is Titan. I’m a secret agent. Well when I said I was a secret agent, I’ve been training to be one. My older brother Triton is already one. I’ve been wanting g to be on since I read about a secret agent five years ago.
I’ve been thinking about my future since I read the book.
Bang! The city tower exploded. That was bad. Ben lives really close to the city tower. “Okay trainees, find out what happened?” said the Trainer. I was onto something, as I came close to the city tower I saw a robot. And the robot was standing on…Ben.
Ben was my best friend since prep, but I never told him about my dream of becoming a secret agent. But ben lifted his head and saw my secret. He looked really sad. Tears dropped from his eyes.
“I will drop this kid into The Ice Cavern,” said the robot.
“Oh no, that is the deepest Ice Cavern in the world!” I said.
We attacked, but the robot was strong. We need a new plan. We went back. The robot reached The Ice Cavern. He was about to throw Ben in. But a knife hit the robots back. The robot and I fell into The Ice Cavern. That was the end of him. Ben and I will always be best friends.
We still are.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!