Jack To The Rescue. A Spy Dog Story

Once there lived a spy called Jack. He was no ordinary spy. He was a spy dog. Jack had a team of spy dogs called the Wolf Pack. The Wolf Pack were no ordinary dogs as they could talk. Jack and the other spy dogs were big, rough and tough. They lived together in a very big bunker, which they called their Paw-quarters. It was a secret location.
One day the alarm rang. It meant there was an emergency somewhere in the city. Jack was the leader of the pack so he suited up and chose some other spy dogs to come with him. There was a big bank robbery so then they went into action. Jack told the other dogs to hide outside of the bank in case the robber had a getaway car. Jack then used his awesome teleporter and landed on top of the bank. Jack pulled the vent door open and quietly climbed in. He finally found his way to the bank and could see the robber stealing money.
Jack jumped down on to the robber's back. He secretly got his handcuffs and arrested him. He called 000. The cops came quickly and put the robber in their super cool hover cop car and took him to jail. One of the cops thanked Jack and said he did a great job. Jack went back to the bunker and said, “Mission accomplished!”. Everybody started to cheer, “Wooohooo! Go Jack!”. Jack always liked when people cheered him. He knew that he would do this job forever now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!