A Chaotic Mess

“Step right up! Step right up,” said the shopkeeper.
“I’ll take one”, said the crazy mother.
“Take one what? There’s many different things” said the shopkeeper.
“I’ll take everything.” The crazy mother stated.
“That would be 1 billion dollars.” The Shopkeeper said.
“You’re such a silly duffa. I have kids so I need all that stuff.”
“Kids only need like, 1 thing each.” The shopkeeper stated.
“I have 42 kids!” The mum explained.
“Say what now!?” The shop keeper said, surprised.
A teenage girl came up to the counter and looked firmly at the crazy mum.
“Look mum, I need 50 dresses for my friends and I to wear to school each day.”
“Emma, I’ve had enough complaints from school, saying how you always don’t wear uniform, so wear your school uniform or I won’t get you anything.” The mum said.
“Wow! Seems like a crazy family to me!” The Shopkeeper said, still surprised at how many kids the family had.
“So can I get it 100% off?” The crazy mum asked.

42 kids were running around screaming.
“Eat the dresses!” 2 year old Dino screamed.
“Back away from the dresses” Emma said looking murderous at Dino.
“Let’s spy on Chloe!” 5 year old’s Madison and Adison said.
“Hey, it’s mine!” 3 year old Lucy yelled. “Give my doll back you naughty John.”
“Ok Gemma play piano while I do my gymnastics routine”, 12 year old Giselle said. She was quads with Emma, Gemma and Sienna.
“Do all my homework,” 17 year old Chloe said to Sienna. Suddenly the doorbell rang
“He’s here!” Chloe said excitedly.
“Who’s here?” Asked Lucy with curiosity.
“My boyfriend Blake of course, silly. Who else would be here?”
“Your 222 friends Lucy said”.
“Hey honey got to rush, you’re in charge see you!” The mum said.
“Let’s have a party!” Chloe told Blake when he walked in the door.
Suddenly the door opened and 222 screaming girls ran in the house. Chloe turned up the music volume to 300. The house was a mess! Chloe grabbed the tomato sauce out of the fridge and screamed.
“Tomato sauce fight!” Everyone was throwing pillows and squirting whatever liquid they could find! There was mustard, soap, shampoo, apple juice and tomato sauce all over the floor.
All the siblings ran downstairs and joined in. Lucy opened a packet of chips and Madison and Addison tried to bake a cake.
Then a boy called Lime had a very silly idea.
“Lets flood the house, and make it a giant swimming pool!” He cried.
He turned the bath water on, it started filling up.
“Can I smell smoke?” asked Lucy?
The house smelt of smoke, Madison and Addison had burned their cake and started a fire.
The house flooded from the water, and the roof fell down from the fire.
“I’m home!” The mum yelled only to see a burnt down house and water flooding her yard.
“Who did this?” She yelled.
Everyone pointed at Chloe.
The End





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!