The Fairies Big Adventure

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there were two fairies. Their names were Milla and Millie.
They went for a big walk in the forest. Soon there was a big storm coming their way. They had no path to follow because the heavy rain washed it away. They looked for somewhere out of the rain and they finally found a big house.
The house was white with a pretty garden out the front.
Milla and Millie went under the garage where the cars were, to get out of the rain.
When the rain stopped, the sun started shining again and the fairies walked back out into the garden.
They saw a little, fluffy dog running towards them and went over to try to pat it and the dog sat on the grass. The dog was white and black.
A little girl came running out of the house and was surprised to see the two fairies in her garden. She asked Milla and Millie if they would like something to eat and took them inside for a rest and to dry off from the rain.
Inside the house, they sat down on a brown lounge and the little girl gave them chocolate ice-cream, which happened to be their favourite food.
The little girl told them her name was Emily and that she was very excited to have visitors.
After they finished their ice-cream, the fairies said goodbye and promised they would come back again.
After big hugs, they left for home and met up with a little boy called Brody, who was riding a bike. He gave them a ride home on his shoulders, which was very nice of him.
When they got home, Milla and Millie invited all of their friends over for a party so that they could tell them about their amazing adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!