Family

What is family, some might ask?
But we all know it’s just a mask.
To cover up what we truly feel, we can’t change what is real.
Though we show hate, in different ways we will always relate,
The blood, the bond.
The importance of family is beyond.
It isn’t something we should treat as stressing, but rather as a sacred blessing.
They are there through thick and thin; brother, sister or a twin.
We shouldn’t take them for granted, the power of family is enchanted.
They will be there to share joy, family is something you can’t destroy.
They are that special someone who we always love, cause family love always comes above.
And when we see them get hurt, it's like being buried under dirt.
We can’t bare to see them in pain, cause double that is what we gain.
It is the thing we will fight hardest for, the strongest part is in the core.
They will always be there whenever you need, you will never have to plead.
Either right there or in our heart, but they will never truly be apart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!