Underland

There is a place like no other place, there is a land like no other land, and it’s called Underland. To survive it you need to believe the possible and do the impossible, and to get there no one really knows but it’s rumoured that ten, fifteen-year old’s a year get a letter saying they have been accepted to Underland. At Underland there are: fairies and pixies, rolling houses and talking shirts, popcorn, jelly, spaghetti, white chocolate, ice-cream and even money grow on trees. There are four kingdoms and they’re: Diamond, Spade, Club, Heart, and there are two kings: The King of Hearts and the King of Clubs, and two queens: The Queen of Diamonds and the Queen of Spades. The kings and queens don’t really get along, the King of Hearts and the Queen of Diamonds get along, but they don’t get along with the other king and queen and the same with the Queen of Spades and the King of Clubs, they get along, but they don’t get along with the other queen and king.
Our story starts one mysterious Saturday when some of the villagers in the Kingdom: Spade suddenly disappeared in the night, no one knew where they went. It kept happening to each kingdom except Heart. A villager: Audrey Studs from Diamond had enough of the disappearances mainly because one of her best friend disappeared, she went to search for clues, so she went to her best friend’s house to search for clues and found a red puzzle piece. Audrey went around to every house where someone disappeared and found more puzzle pieces, Audrey soon had 7 puzzle pieces and tried putting them together she only had a third of the puzzle. Studs went around to all the kingdoms and found 7 puzzle pieces in each kingdom except Heart. Heart had zero puzzle pieces and tried to think why, she went home to put the puzzle together and it formed a heart. Studs ran as quickly as she could to the Heart kingdom to talk with the king, but the door was locked but a window was opened so she climbed through the opened window and found everyone who went missing chained to the wall. “what happened to you” cried Studs, one of the villagers replied with “I was wondering home after buying dinner when all of a sudden the king jumped out and dragged me away, I tried to scream but for some reason I couldn’t” the villager said look out because the king was behind them and he had a camera probably taking photos of his plants so Audrey quickly grabbed the camera and took a photo. For some random reason the key was attached to the camera and unlocked everyone and chained him to the wall. Studs shared the picture with everyone and the king was banished from Underland and was to return to the horrible normal world and Audrey Studs became Queen of Hearts. Everyone lived happily ever after. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!