Dark Wolf

It’s midnight, I am lost in the woods. I was playing hide and seek with my friends, Nicola, Blake and Shitiki trying to find them, but I went too far. "HEEEELLLPPP, NOOOOO!" that must be Shitiki. I ran as fast as I possibly could. I looked down to see Shitiki's horrified face. I look at her leg and see a huge bite mark, then Shitiki suddenly points behind me and says, "Wolf!" I suddenly turn around to see a black wolf, it had a scar across its face and a bite mark on its ear. It growled at me, I looked at its face, I could tell that he was as lost as I was.
Suddenly, I heard "Hello?" it was Blake. I started running in his direction. "What about me?" said Shitiki, "I'll come back for you," I said. The wolf started chasing me, then I saw Blake. "Larissa there's a wolf chasing you!" said Blake. "I know, go get Shitiki!" "OK!" said Blake. The wolf is still chasing me. I don't know what to do. I run and run. I see a waterfall, then I jump off it and land in a lake. I get out and run home. Shitiki and Blake are waiting for me there, then Nicola runs out of the woods, and hugs me. "Larissa,” says Nicola, "let’s all go to bed.” I woke up the next morning, ran outside and saw wolf paw prints all over the ground.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!