Haunted Adventure

“Could you pass the candy bucket” “ok but we shouldn’t be eating candy this late remember the legend”.”oh yeah I remember if you stay up late you’ll be on it’s plate it will gobble you up and feed the rest to it’s bloodhound pup.”It’s just a silly rhyme”. “Yeah your right Let’s get to sleep goodnight.
crash! As you and your friend instantly spring up from your beds you hear a screeching scream for help you look to you left your friend is no where to be seen as you turn on your flashlight you look down the hallway you see a black red eyed demon dragging your friend downstairs she is screaming at you the demon realised you and ran downstairs with your friend.

All night you hear growls and screams and it’s only you in the house.now you investigate it is now 2:24am you look in the wine cellar and find a false wall you pull it off it’s smells rotten and gross you look and find a dog bowl it says killer on it there is meat in it rotten meat you see another door blood coming from it and your best friends bracelet you take one big breath and find your friend badly injured you carry her out then you hear a howl and growl you sprint into the wine cellar with your friend suddenly you feel something grabbing your leg pulling you back in its 5:59 if you can struggle for a minute you would be safe and the demon would vanish it hits 6:00 the demon is now gone including the bloodhound your terrified you run up stairs

8:00 pm your watching the news and you see your best friend missing you cry as you fall asleep you knew you would never wake up again as you hear it crawling down the hallway you say demons are not real you open your eyes it’s morning you conquered your fears and your friend is right beside you “I just had a weird dream””yeah it happens” wait I’m dead” yeah think a demon is killing people in your house it is going to kill you”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!