Jay And His Magnificent Courage

Once there was a boy named Jay he had ordinary legs ordinary arms and fingers.
The only unordinary thing about Jay was he was extremely bad at sport. At the sport carnival when Jay had to run 50 metres he got exhausted before making it 20 metres. Whenever he tried to play basketball he fell over and grazed his knees, but the most embarrassing part about it all was that he was 16.
One day Jay’s sport teacher Mr Kane announced he was giving the class a beep test on Saturday but instead of running 20 metres over and over again like a normal beep test he was making them run 50 metres over and over again of cause until they got out.
Jay attempted to get home when Jay got home he told his parents and his grandma. After an hour or two Jay settled down and started playing his iPad he played his favourite game Last Day on Earth Survival.
The next day (Saturday) Jay got dressed for school unhappily he went to school that day he tripped that day on level 1.
During that year on Jay's birthday he got tons of presents Jay's favourite present was the newest pair of Nikes, with the silver tick and red laces but his favourite part about them were the blue and black sides of the shoes they looked really cool they also helped him run really fast he enjoyed the rest of the day because, his party was at a massive deep creek later on that year Jay's new sport teacher Mr Broad said the class was going to have a beep test but because Mr Broad was a lot nicer than Mr Kane he gave the class a regular 20 metre beep test. Jay was sure he'd at least pass level five to Jay's surprise he got to level 30 that Friday at assembly he was awarded the golden sneaker for beating the school record. When he got home he told his dad and grandparents it was the shoes that helped him, but his dad said, "No it is because you thought from your heart" and his dad looked at him and smiled.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!