Old Old House

A long time ago on a small island that no one had discovered, that we now know as Hawaii, there was an old, old house and it was stormy all the time only in that one spot and no one, I mean no one would even think about going near it.
Well a few years later a young lady moved in. Everyone was yelling out to her “Don't go in there.” “Well because I don't know anyone here I won't listen” she said. By the way her name was Maggie, she had long dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.
Well about five minutes passed and she decided to go in and actually she was quite nervous, but she got over it soon. Maggie put her luggage down and said, “Well this is my home now better get used it.” Maggie unpacked her bags and then in a sudden a settle roar. “Arrrrr!” She ran out of her new room in fear, she started to regret moving in to this house and wondered if she could move in next door with flowers all around and butterflies all over the flowers.
Later that day Maggie heard the sound again but this time it was very, very loud, ‘ROAR!’ Maggie jumped in fear and ran out of the house and hid under the stairs. Maggie heard the roar get louder and louder! Closer and closer! She wrapped herself up in a ball and held her breath then she heard it come down the stairs. Maggie moved under the house and grabbed a bit of wood in front of her face then she saw a...
A cute little kitten with a black patch around her eye. Ooooo it's adorable. Maggie decided to keep the kitten and named her little Patch because she had a little black patch around her eye.
After a while they became the best of friends. Maggie took little Patch everywhere.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!