Shape Shifter

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

John found his sister after seven long years, when he was in Candy Land. His best friend Tess was so, so helpful, but John’s sister was not normal, she was changing.
To him it was cool but it was not; they were terrified in general Molly, John’s sister Neve was shifting from shape to shape. The shapes are: cat, dog, dragon, sheep, dice, drink bottle and even people.
Winnie was so so happy for John when they first found Neve, Ahhh!
“What was that?” Sienna was screaming inside, slowly got closer and it was…
“Hi John and who are these people?”
“Okay! Winnie, Jess, Sienna, Molly.”
We gave Kiwi handshakes because we are Kiwi’s, “let’s go.” Bing, Bang, Bo.
One long minute later… Boom.
“So Sam do you want to play flip the leaf with us?”
“Sure okay, so who will get hurt? Ding Sienna, oh no you have to go back in time, to go home fine.” “Oh what’s happened here you have frozen into a statue wait everyone is… Ahhh.”
“I’m gonna eat you up, Ahhh… hn; Mum, Dad, Neve he.”
“Hun you had a bad dream.”
“Hello John Ahhh… and that was a dream too but he got over it.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!