My Holiday Story

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

On my holiday I went to India. First, we took a taxi to the airport and then we took a plane to Bangkok. After that we took a plane to go to India. It was night when we got to India. The next morning I played with my cousin with my kitchen set. We had so much fun!
We went to different places and bought lots of stuff. After a few weeks past we went back to Bangkok and I stayed there for three days. The first day we went to the Bangkok Zoo, we saw lots of animals. We saw birds and one landed on my head. It was a friendly bird and it didn’t bite. Then my family and I got to see the tigers. After that we got to hold the Tiger and feed Tiger milk, we had a medium size Tiger. It was so exciting! The next day, I went to the Dinosaur Park, First we went on the giant wheel. It went really high we could see our hotel through the glass. There we took pictures of me and the Dinosaur. The Dinosaurs were pretend but they were moving. We had a great time! After this we took a train and went back to the hotel. The next early morning, we took a taxi to the Bangkok airport. We had breakfast and then we took our plane to Melbourne.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!