Rebecca White's Book

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

There once was a girl called Rebecca White. Every day she curled up on her favourite armchair and read her favourite book about a witch called Hermione Granger. Hermione had a secret sister called Gabriel Granger. Every night they curled up together in bed to read their favourite book about a boy called Harry Griffin, who caught the Easter Bunny with a chocolate egg.
When Harry caught the Easter Bunny, he read a book about a lost sock. The lost sock saw a Cowboy, he asked, "Howdy, how you doin?"
The Cowboy did say, “l'm doin just fine! Would you like me to read you a book?"
The book was about a brave Knight who was about to fight a dragon. Before they started battling, the Knight said, "Wait you must hear this one first!! What did the mars bar say to the pretty starburst?"
“What?" said the sock.
“Going my milky way?!"
“HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!" said the sock!
Suddenly the Dragon whipped out a book about learning how to speak Japanese. In the middle of the book, it had a picture of a Japanese Dragon roaring to life. In that Dragon’s claw, he held a book titled, ‘The Great Book of Rebecca White’.
It was about Hermione and Gabriel Granger who were in Rebecca's living room! They were also with Harry and the Easter Bunny (that was nibbling a chocolate egg.) The Cowboy (called Joe) rode in with the talking sock (called Trever) on his shoulder!!! The Dragon and the Knight came in roaring with laughter. The Japanese dragon came in saying, "Dragon! It's time for your Japanese lesson!" The dragon asked Rebecca if she would help him with his Japanese. Everyone had a wonderful time at Rebecca's house. Everyone had to go back to their own books.
"Visit soon again!" said Rebecca.
The end.
(Until the next story)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!