How To Deal With A Bully

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One hot, sunny day at school there was this lovely, beautiful girl called Jenny. She had lots of playful, happy friends. In fact she was quite playful and happy herself. All her friends loved her a lot and she loved them. Jenny was a very hard worker. Her favourite subject was math. She was the best in her class. She loved school. But there was one terrible problem. Every day at this loving, caring school she gets bullied. Not once a day, not twice a day, but three times a day, it’s horrible! Ding dong! Well there goes the loud piercing bell. So that definitely means lunch. I hate lunch. Its’s horrible. Do you want to know why it’s horrible, dreadful Lunch? Because this is one of the terrible, torturous times when those mean, naughty girls bully me. So then Jenny grabbed her heavy, green lunch box and a blue hat. Then walked off to lunch. When she got there she sat down on the green, itchy grass. She started eating the delicious sandwich that her caring mum made for her. Then Josh came over and said “Ew that is a disgusting sandwich!”
She just ignored him. He kept on saying it. Then Jenna said in a big, firm voice. “STOP IT, I DON’T LIKE IT!”
Then she quickly walked away and he never bothered Jenny again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!