King Of School

Hi, my name is Jake Arnall and I absolutely without a doubt hate school, everything about it is lame all the maths and the rules, just the thought of it kills me! I reckon life would be better without it, so what if you don't get to go to university? My mum tells me I should try a bit harder at school, but I don't mind if I work at KFC for the rest of my life.
"Good morning neighbourhood" today I feel great last night I had a dream about becoming the principal of the school for one whole day. I bet my friends would be impressed if that actually happened. Well you won't believe what just happened it was just bonkers. So, I was walking to school with my friends this morning and Joel told me about a competition at school he said, “If you win 20 stars in one week you get to be principal for one day now that's just crazy!”
After I heard that my mind was racing what if I won, that would be amazing! But I'd have to work for it damn. As I lay on my bed listening to my favourite songs I think really hard about what I can do for a whole day as principal, maybe free icy poles or chocolate or no rules, but I have to play it safe. But maybe I don't if I’m principal I run the school.
Last night I was worried I wouldn't win because of my history such as school fights, detentions and prank calls in class and I can't forget the pranks, I was the absolute best, but I got in major trouble for all of it. Once I air played a rap on the interactive whiteboard that was bad. But I’m trying to do better at least that's something.
Today I played soccer with Joel our team won, at the moment I have two stars that is surprising when I almost got another detention for litter, letter to self never be a litterbug. Today we are learning about algebra that's just great just fantastic. Well I’ve just got home from school “Good afternoon mum.” “Hello Linzy.” Linzy is my sister she is so annoying, but I admit she's better than me at gaming.
Today my sister woke me up at 4:00 that's INSANE! No, I’m grumpy as oh by the way I’m on ten stars with two days left. Well today I’m catching up with Zac. Zac is cool he's a model he has a rap album just about everything cool he has, so that will be fun as, but I have to focus. Think we have sports today. I've done it. Yes, I won it oh baby yes. Today I’m principal now I’m at school I feel like a king today there are no rules, free food, free fun for everyone even the weird people, now time to celebrate, let's dance!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!