The Weird Dream

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once in a dream a boy had a nightmare and when he woke up it was real! He was the King of all Monsters. I loved it at first. Boom! That was when it all happened, they were all in a fight.
First up it was a Jump Scarer. The next character was called Mr Freaky, he was so scary that I could not look at him. And when I said “do they jump?” Scarer won by ripping his heart out. He goes to the next round. Next up is a weird looking alien with white eyes, he lived in a cave if you go near him he will chase you wherever you go. The next character is Dinostruck, when he says a word lightning will strike. With that it began! Boom! Bang! Pop, it was cool! The winner was Dinostruck! The thing that makes him a monster, is that he can turn into anything he wants.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!