The Castle Witch

Boom! Crash! The ground of a tremendously pretty looking castle collapsed. A disgusting, horrible looking witch came flying out. She was green, had long pointy fingernails with a crooked snotty nose. Witches have everything they want and need because they steal, well at least this one does. She steals everything she sees even bins! Today she is hungry and on the menu is children so be careful.
There were two beautiful girls playing near the castle and they just happened to come across the witch. The witch sucked them up into a magical portal. The portal went to a mystical land with monsters and dragons. They tried and tried to escape but had no chance to get out as the portal had closed.
So they asked a dragon to help them.
She said, "I cannot help but I think the monsters can help".
Vroom went the dragon through the forest weaving past all the trees as she flew.
When the dragon got to the monsters she asked "Can you get these girls out of here? The castle witch is hungry again".
A wise, old monster said "Yes, I can make a portal for you but we must be on a river." They all got onto a dragon and rushed to find a river.
The witch could not find them with her magic wand. Finally they found a river. The monster made a portal for the girls. They went through it and came out at their house. The beautiful girls decided to never tell anyone about their adventure.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!