Get Out Of My Room Hide And Seak

“What are you doing over there, you should be hiding, not looking for a place to hide.”
“But you didn’t give me enough time, you only gave me 30 seconds.”
“Fine, I will give you a minute. Finally, you’re hiding, now I will find you fair and square this time. Where are you? I’m going to find you for once and for all. Are you hiding behind the couch? No. How about in my room, that’s where you’ll be hiding. FOUND YOU, NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!”
“Hey that was quick!”
“Who cares, and how many times have I told you to not to step foot in my ROOM EVER AGAIN!”
“You only gave me about 30 seconds.”
“So, you don’t have to go into my ROOM! Now hide somewhere else.”
“Fine but give me 100 seconds.”
“Fine, but DON’T HIDE IN MY ROOM EVER AGAIN.”
“Fine.”
“Deal?”
“Accept.”
“Finally, you’re not hiding in my room, now you won’t see all my secrets.” Phew she didn’t see me in her room, now let’s see all her secrets. She doesn’t have any friends, no wonder she doesn’t talk about any friends. Ok no more secrets, I must hide somewhere else before she finds out I’m hiding in her room, plus I just broke the deal, I’m so in big trouble if mum finds out that I broke a deal. Oh yeah in the kitchen, oh no, she found me in the kitchen.
“Found you, thanks so much for not hiding in my room.”
“The fact I was hiding in your room before was to keep you away from your birthday cake. Surprise and here’s your cake.”
“Thank so much, you’re the best brother a person could ever have.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!