Game Computer

I am in the junk yard looking for some cool stuff. So far I've seen…WOWA "What is that?" It looks like a computer so I take it home and call some friends over to come see it. When they’re all here, I show them the computer and they say to turn it on, so we go to the desk and they all crowd around me so I turn it on. And it’s just like a normal computer, so I suggest we play some games. I open Roblox and click on mystic towers and as soon as I join, for some reason we all get sucked in to the computer.
After a while of spinning, I start to feel sick but then it stops, I look around and see a place that looks familiar, but I can't work out where it is, then I have a flashback, it's mystic towers!!! Then I see five other people that have names above their heads: Ben, Justin, Tim, Owen, and Eldrick, so I look above my head and see my name. I call them over and tell them what happened and what's happening so they understand. "We got sucked into the game and I think the only way to get out is to complete the game.”
"But none of us have," said Ben. "None of us together," added Eldrick. It reset all our progress so we all go to the touch master and me, Ben, Eldrick and Tim choose the blue touch, which is speed and Owen and Justin chose the yellow touch, which is more attack. Once we are all done, we go onto the pad which starts the game. As soon as we go on the pad, we get teleported to the game. We all see the words that pop up on the screen, 'the mystic spire awaits' and then we spawn.
Once we spawn, we all run up the hill with our old rusty swords, some faster than others and collect the oil and run, but we all get scared by a servant and other monsters, so everyone runs except for Owen. He tries to fight them, but he dies because there were too many of them. Tim said, "We will go to the golden pillars to revive you." We start running again and start to do the parkour to make it to the next door. Halfway through it, I fall in the lava. "NOOOOOO!!!" I scream as I'm falling. I feel burning and then I feel nothing, then the spectate button comes up and I press it, I see all of them running past the door.
I see them barely past the monsters popping out of the walls and floor, they’re all running side by side except for Justin because he has a different touch. They just made it to the golden pillars and we are all revived, so we all get popped out of the game. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!