The Abandon Prison

Not long ago during world war one, there was a family who were as poor as dirt. They had lost their house due to the war. They were living on the icy streets. There were two young boys named Jack and Luke. Jack was strong as a lion and Luke was fast as a cheetah.
One winter morning they snuck through a corrugated fence. When they trespassed into the abandoned prison, they found wondrous food. There were other peculiar items and materials to make a ship! During their investigation they found blue paper and began to plan how to build the ship.
Desperate, their family studied the items. When it struck midnight, the poor family finally pushed the boat to the water. Later they packed their miniature bags and beds made of sack.
The driver was their father. When they were half way through their journey, Jack got seasick. He couldn’t look at the water. The poor family was starving wolves having no food aboard.
They discovered an island but when they landed they found that it was very miniscule.
So, they travelled further until they found an island inhabited with kind people and they lived there. The government gave money to the poor family. Finally, they could eat!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!