Make It Home.

Dear Familie. 16th of august 1942
Don't worry about me, just know that I'm safe, I made friends with the fellow soldiers on the train ride over. Its really not that bad. Everyone is friendly, but they say where we're heading is not so nice, they say its a dark soulless place full of fear and anger, revenge and loss of humanity, I'm quite scared if I'm honest, but i will survive and i will make it home to you my loved one's, Bis bald xox
Day 2 18th of august 1942
I'm at the camp now, they said I'm a medic! I get to patch people up like the doctors do, tell maria I'm OK I miss her, though I 'm not alone out here I have friends lots of them I'm doing OK I just hope I make it "home"
day 3 20th of august 1942
we're being sent out tomorrow, to be honest I'm scared, the officers don't give you confidence like papa did, my friends are fine with it like war doesn't phase them but I know there horrified just like me I just hope i make it "home"
day 4 22nd of august 1942
we're on the battleship now its quiet no one spoke when we arrived on board not even Adolf, and he's the most talkative its hard to write when the ships rocking so i'll stop now I just hope I just hope I make it "home"

R.I.P
Aldawolfe,schneider.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!