That Guy

Okay so there is this guy. He drives me insane, with his curly brown hair and his deep blue eyes… and the way he combs.. okay that’s enough. I hate him! He is a jerk! He always has these girls hanging off him.. but then he always looks at me. Who am I kidding of course he doesn’t! I can’t believe we used to be best friends. Yes. I was best friends with a jerk. And I remember the day we stopped being friends.

“Lauren!” I hear a deep voice call out the window at 7am, “Get up, its wake up time, hello! Anyone there!”
“Yes, yes I get it!” I crawl out of bed and race towards my window. Only just noticing what I looked like.
“Wow. Nice style. Crazy hair day?” He laughs at me, with that gorgeous goofy smile…
“Hello! Anyone there?” He shouts, waving his arm out the window.
“Yeah, yeah sorry. Look I’ll see you at school, got to go fix up my CRAZY HAIR” I shout at Felix laughing as I walk to my bathroom.
“Good luck with that” he shouts back.


*ding ding ding*

“Argh where are you Felix” I whisper to myself walking into the school. I decide to send him a message.
‘Hey, where are you? I’ve been waiting for you for 10 minutes!’
Two minutes pass so I walk through the halls to find him. I go past the audition poster for my band ‘flying high’ and turn the corner towards my locker. No. He. Didn’t. My locker has all sorts of stuff taped to it. Toilet paper, streamers, photos of my face filled with chocolate. I’m going to kill him.
I open up the locker and slime sprays all over me. I stand there unable to move. All of a sudden people start coming out of there classes and I spot Felix near the fire alarm. Everyone has there phones out, taking photos of me. I can only imagine where they’re going to end up.
I start running towards the toilets. Making the mistake of slamming my locker when I do.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!