I Lost But I Won

I lost but I won
I stared at my lotto ticket in shock, I just won $50 million dollars.

That morning I woke up to another normal morning until I walked past the lotto shop and there was a sign outside saying $50 million dollars to be won so I went and got a ticket because I’ve been putting in for jobs but everyone’s been denying them.

The next morning I woke up and ran down to the lotto shop because they were announcing the winner of the $50 million dollars so when I got there the street was full of people waiting to see who won it, so I crawled through the crowd to get to the front to see who won

The announcer said,“The winner of the $50 million dollars Was ticket number 69”

I yelled,“That’s me”

And everyone else started screaming and clapping and then I thought double or nothing so I put It back on.

The announcer said,“The winner is ticket number 75”

So I asked him,“Double or nothing”

And he said,“No”

A week later I saw a sign outside the lotto shop saying $50 million dollars so I ran in to buy a lotto ticket then the winner was getting drawn.

The announcer said,“The winner is ticket number 69”

So I said,“That’s me again”

So I went and got my $50 million dollars but I had learnt my lesson and didn’t double or nothing.

The next day I stayed at home and started planning my new 5 story house and it has 2 lifts 3 bathrooms 4 bedrooms 3 toilets and two 4 car garages and I massive shed out the back. And I saw another sign saying $20 million dollars and I won that so I thought I’m not going to be greedy so I’m thought I’m going to give $5 million to the homeless $10 million to my family and I keep $5 million to myself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!