Harry Potter And J.K Rowling's Gigantic Piles Of Money

Harry Potter stood in the entrance while he watched his creator, J.K Rowling, swim in her sea of money she had accumulated in a special room built specifically for that purpose. Once she had amused herself with this for long enough, she beckoned Harry over.
"So Harry, what do you want to talk to me about?" J.K said as she used a towel to rub off her the pennies and dimes sticking to her body.

"Well, it's about the money..." Harry muttered.

"Whatever for" said J.K in response as she used a sold gold hair brush to put her hair back in place.

"Well, I've made an awful lot of money for you, but I haven't seen any of it."

"Harry I think you're forgetting something here," J.K said. "You don't actually exist. You are a fictional entity. I made you. I wrote your books, I created everything, good and bad, that every happened to you. It's complete illogical for you to want my money. In fact, it's completely illogical to for this conversation to happening in the first place."

"Oh, " said Harry, and he disappeared in a puff of magic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!