The Five Hundred Word Story That Includes The Title

The five hundred word story that includes the title

“I will never let you leave” the voice repeated over and over again I started to sweat as the temperature room went from moderate to boiling hot. The robots came in closer and closer then death. I shut off my computer and went downstairs “That game sucks” I thought as I opened the fridge and got a can of mountain dew. I went back upstairs to my laptop to retry the game but when I opened the door my laptop was gone it was nowhere to be found I looked under the bed but there was only the pair of red eyes that stared at me every day nothing unusual or weird there. I looked out my window which was open I looked down and saw my laptop. I started to climb down the pole next to the window but as I reached for it my whole world disappears and I see nothing then one by one things start to come back but as a more twisted and darker versions. I looked at my laptop and it stared at me it grinned its sharp grin at me before grabbing me and taking me to a castle like place that was literally right next to my house. The gates opened and the laptop threw me in the gates slammed down behind me. “Hello?” I said hoping nobody would reply but there was a reply “who dares enter my castle?” boomed a deep but familiar voice. “I do” I said “I remember you” boomed the voice “Remember your little game?” “yes” I replied “Well it’s time to play it” the voice boomed before teleporting me to the game I was playing. I knew how to play the only problem was nothing worked with a remote you had to close things by hand. “Come on I heard a noise” a voice that sounded like a boy said “It’s probably nothing” a girl voice said. I knew where they were coming from so I quickly closed the door just so I couldn’t hear them anymore. “What just happened?” I said to Phil “Why did he close the door?” “maybe it was so he couldn’t hear us anymore” Phil said “we need to stop rhyming” I said I watched the parrot fly threw the room I didn’t take a chance at saying yes because here i’m not the best I hid under the table after opening the door the robots were gone but one was in the draw the robot came out it started to shout before exiting through the door. I came out of hiding after spying a shiny golden coin. I picked it up got on the chair and then new I had to stare just at this shiny coin. I knew what I had to do before leaving this room I knew exactly what would happen I knew it would happen I had to go then looked below and then I quickly died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!