Father’s Fault

Father’s Fault

‘Bang Bang’ Josh heard a noise from upstairs while eating dinner.It was coming from his parents room! He heard that noise and tiptoed up the stairs as he peeked through the crack on the door.

He saw his mother on the ground while she got hit by his father with several bottles of beer on the floor.

‘Honey,please don’t do this’ Mother pleaded.

Mother was on her knees begging father for forgiveness and crying.

‘Shut up!’shouted his father.

He slammed the door open and hugged his mother while feeling tears on his shirt. While Father stormed out and went outside to smoke a cigarette with his friends outside.

‘Don’t worry Mum,It’s father’s fault’.Josh whispered to his Mother.

Josh went outside to see his father and found him kissing another woman.He ran back inside to go comfort his mother and to make her some tea.

The next morning,Josh found almost all his father’s belongings in boxes while a delivery man was loading it into a truck.Father was approaching Josh and slapped him.

8 years later,Josh became a young handsome man which was getting married to Becky a beautiful young woman.There was tons of people such as his mother,stepfather and his in laws.

Josh and Becky had suffered infertility and was only able to have one child which they treasured like gold.They named him Robin and he started to age more.

One day Josh slapped Becky like what his his father did to his mother before

“Oh my god,your so useless!’ shouted Josh.

As Becky listened to his hurtful words and didn’t respond back. She took some sleeping pills and went to sleep like they thought.

But in the morning,she never woke up again.

Robin’s father fled the country and ended up marrying another woman.

While Robin lived with his grandmother happily but still missed his mum.

‘I miss you mum’, Robin whisped to his mother in Heaven.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!