Water, The Sacred Ingredient To Life

Imagine yourself in a horrid, polluted, unsustainable world. This is now your life, you are sick and dying as well as your kids and your already dead family. The 3 things you need to survive are all useless to you as they are polluted and dying as well. That's air, water and food all polluted, lifeless and dead. You see a big lake so you limp over to it to see if there is any fresh, clean water. But all to find is dryness, no life, no sign of hope, just empty and used by us monsters. As you limp back to the tatty campsite, you think to yourself, what have I done, what have we done!!! Well let me tell you something, that's what our future is looking like if we don't make an act now. That's right, no more animals, no more fun and no more of US. We use water like its never-ending, like there is no tomorrow. Not only that but only 0.5 % of it is drinkable, yep that's less than 1% and we use it for the most stupidest things like flushing toilets, cleaning driveways and waterparks. I mean, who do u think u are just going and wasting not only yours but everyone's fresh, clean, drinking water. So if you want to make a change in the world, be the change before its to late!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!