Rainy Bike Ed

He was sure his tantrum was justified. Bike Ed was cancelled due to the pouring rain, but most of them were happy to ride - stuff the adults!
“It’s ok,” the teacher told everyone. “We can do maths this afternoon with the 3/4/5s.”
Everybody groaned, except for one kid. His name was Nathan. Nathan loved maths. He did it everywhere; in the shower, when he was in bed and when he was walking to school.
Once he dropped his maths homework in a muddy puddle. An average kid would cry for ages, but Nathan he didn’t care, he got to have fun doing it all over again.
“Yay let’s do maths,” yelled Nathan, as he got his maths book out of his desk.
Everybody groaned again.
“Look, the sun,” shouted Mr Billy the Bike Ed teacher. “We can do Bike Ed.”
Everybody cheered and ran outside to get their bikes, except for one. I wonder who that was?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!