Galaxy

As the night sky fell into 1 million dreams, the stars showed their true colours. I went to go sky gazing. I told my mum that I was going to the park so I ran up there and sat on the slide to see the stars. And soon I saw the Southern Cross. My eyes closed. Really quickly and fast like a race car I was in the Milky way. I could see a black hole. I stayed away from it. The galaxy shattered and got sucked into the black hole. It was so terrible, the slide started to lift up in the air and then it tossed me of. Then I cried for help and closed my eyes and I was dying because I had no air Then the next thing I Knew it was real. I was getting sucked into the black hole. That was the end of everything...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!