The 7 Gems Of Cree -Tidal Wave

The 7 Gems Of
Cree
Book 1
Forge
Thallon meandered though the heavy haze. A lion leaped towards him. Thallon shot it down like a sly fox, stalking its prey. As Thallon ventured deeper into the perilous fog, something glimmering caught his eye. The mist seemed to grow heavier. The whispering trees spoke to him. At that exact moment, a turquoise gem appeared in front of him. He was in danger. Grave danger.
Wolf-bane hurled himself to an ancient stone of the realm passer. He chanted the passing of the realms chant and…. thick green fog slowly elevated. The god of storms had emerged from hibernation.
Thallon rugged up for the vast rai that had come from the gorgon sea. The tsunami like waves crashed ashore. Then, a colossal wave swiped over Thallon. On top was he himself. Wolf-bane, the god of storms. “I’ve come for the gem of tidal wave. Thallon was assured to die.
“ARRR” Thallon bawled though the howling wind. Blood was flowing from his wounds like lava pouring from a volcano. Then, Thallon was next to the sword of wolf-bane, alone on the intimidating night.
Hungry for revenge, wolf-bane kept thrashing at Thallon while on the other side, Thallon was holding back the pain of a thousand man eating piranhas. He was still swarming like bees at wolf-bane when suddenly, a mammoth wave crushed Thallon as he was left alone in the wind and sea……
Thallon was on land now. Sand staking to him like glue. Grass swayed in the motion of the breeze. It was quiet. Too quiet. Town lights were flickering in the darkness. Cows ran astray. It had seemed the whole world was idle.
Dawn had started to peak over the dark Curtin of night when he saw two feet next to him. Wolf-bane. He drew his sword, gleaming in the light.
Reveal
Thallon realised that the gem had entrenched itself into wolf-banes sword. Suddenly, the world seemed silent. A tender, hush voice spoke to Thallon in his mind. It was a woman’s voice. Then, Thallon saw the sword next to his next. But to his surprise, the gem started glowing…
The sun was beaming through the darkening clouds. Thallon, astonished, sat up. He was free from wolf-bane. Next to him was a black robe and a worrier’s sword. Wolf-banes sword. Evil had vanished, but not for long.
Thallon grazes the fields of talon flame. The dragon monument lay shiftless on the hill. Thallon laid down on the soft grass. Then, the breeze turned to an ice chill.
Thallon’s joyful expression turned to a less happy one. Snow started to sprinkle down on Pandora. He could feel the presence of a woman. The person in his mind. Wind started to whirl.
Katniss frozen. Queen of Icey palace. A Dimond appeared in Thallon’s hand. Thallon was fond of diamonds, but not so particularly when The Queen of the north lands was standing right in front of him. Thallon was ready for the next adventure!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!