Kangaroos

Kangaroos jump really high.
They hop on two feet and they no how to fight.
They can protect their kids with there big furry feet.
They roam around everywhere with no fear.
They have a big pouch and its fury in side they put there children in and it keeps them tight
They also eat lots of shrubs and bugs every day and night.
But when they wake up they start to bake because of the sun shining down on the ground.
And straight after that they start to go on a journey far and wide.
They wish to fly but they can only hop with their feet until they pop.
On their journey they came across a fox the fox fought but the kangaroos came on top.
They didn't stop because they were still ok and wanted to hop.
They finally got to their destination and they started to stop they sat down had a nap and
that's what happens and that's that.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!