Why Pets Are Important

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Pets , lovable , loyal , obedient and good natured that’s all you’d ever want.
Imagine a day without your pet , you just couldn’t imagine it. You’d feel like a part of your family is missing because that’s exactly what pets are to family's, they are like brothers and sisters your able to tell them anything and you just know that they can keep it a secret. Some people may think that pets don’t feel emotions the same way people do. I believe they do but it is amplified . When pets are happy , they feel extra happy , when they are sad, they feel extra sad . The littlest things can give pets the greatest joy , it only has to be the sound of the owners footsteps walking past them. Not only does the companionship between you and your pet give them the greatest joy , it gives you a friendship , the one and only friendship that will never be broken. Doesn’t it feel great to come home and your pet is waiting for you, it’s almost as if they are smiling . You might not realise but everyone can learn something from their pet, it might be the littlest things like showing love when someone is sad or making someone feel special every time they come home but something big they can teach us is responsibility . Pets can help you in more ways then one, they can help people with bad sight find their way around the streets of a busy road. They can help investigate a criminal taking drugs or hasn’t an illegal weopen on them. I know you’re thinking how are these pets , but I beleive any animal that you care for and love is a pet . To finish , I beleive pets are the most important thing in a persons life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!