Davids Broken Ballroom

Careful not to look down , the builder slowly ascended the steep side of the building.

Hi my name is David and I am a builder and today I have to nock down a building, but the problem is it is a six story high building , I have to nock down five stories and turn it into a ballroom.

As I`m nocking it down all of sodden something fell and I hear a giant THUD!!! So I walked around and look at the dirty floor for agues until I see a giant hole in the floor “now what am I going to do ,I have an idea!!”

The next day I went to work I realised the hole has gotten way bigger than it was yesterday, then I keep walking an I look back until oh no! I’m falling, so fast that I didn’t know what was going on an than I stop but, I’m not dead but my knee caught on a floor and I had to get craned out of there and then my friends finished off the job and it turned into a beautiful ballroom.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!