FBI Case 3478


Location: area 51
Time: 01:00
Status: highly classified
Risk: extremely dangerous code red
Intel

It all started in the middle of a forest I got a call from someone on fire watch saying something strange was happening down there and all the clue led him to area 51 not good. He said he heard a medium pitched growl followed by a high pitched scream well lets see what awaits me at area 51.

02:00 im there I see a dark tunnel I proceed to walk through I see cages I immediately duck down I tried to use my radio no signal damn I sneak further I hear the noise again rrrrrrr wait that that… waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat I look into the cages dogs lots of dogs lots of angry dogs I walk further cats lots of cats lots of normal cats. Secrets out area 51is just a animal compound.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!