Hayley And Chestnut

Hayley hated her family. All they did was fight and they didn't care about her. So when it was night time, she ran away. She got one kilometre away and she found a horse. She called him Chestnut. He was brown and white. Hayley had always wanted a horse so she tried to hop on and she just made it on his back, but she did not know how to get Chestnut to move. She kicked him a little bit and he started to walk so she kicked him harder and ... he took off like a rocket! Hayley could see a tree that had fallen over in the distance. Hayley shouted, "stop!" but he didn't stop and he fell over the tree and then Hayley fell off Chestnut. Chestnut could not walk, but Hayley was fine. Hayley didn't know what to do, she didn't want to go to the vet because she knew people would know her, but she knew she needed to. The vet said Chestnut's leg was sprained but he would be ok. The vet knew Hayley and that she didn't own a horse and Chestnut was let back into the wild to roam free again. The vet called the police and Hayley was taken back to her family by the police and they loved her and missed her. Hayley loved her family again and they didn't fight and all they did was care about her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!