He Learnt His Lesson … Or Did He?

One day there was a boy called Shazza. He was always so selfish. He owned something called an X-Box. He was always on his screen and didn’t have any social skills. Shazza was always playing this dreadful game called Rapids. His parents absolutely hated this game.
One day, his parents came into his bedroom, when Shazza was at school, and threw his controller out of their seventh story apartment. Shazza had come back from school and saw his controller near the step to the lift in his apartment. Later that night when Shazza’s parents were asleep, he took his Dad’s credit card.
Shazza bought something called Loyals (in game currency). Shazza had 27 million Loyals, which means he had spent around 200 million dollars.
While Shazza was at school, his Dad had set up a plan. His father rang the developers of Rapids and told them to play around with Shazza’s controls so he couldn’t move his player around the map. The developers accepted his request, and then happily replied, “This will be fun. We accept.”
When Shazza got home from what he called ‘dreadful prison’, which was school, he got on Rapids and then started playing. The boy kept dying on the game. He finally raged, threw his X-box out of the window and went to bed crying.
Shazza had learnt his lesson, he knew that PS4s were better than X-Boxes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!