Majestic

Jeff woke up early on Sunday morning, he felt excited like never before. James was coming over so they could go to the museum to see their favourite You Tuber.
‘Hi James, do you want to go up to the tree house?’
‘No, we’re going to the museum today remember?’
‘Oh, I forgot about that.’
‘You forget everything.’
They were going to travel there in James’ mum’s HAMIER bros. 74 COMARDO. They were bursting out of their skins to get there. The boys were getting quite bored until they saw the magnificent…Ferrari Enzo glistening in the sunlight.
As soon as the boys saw who was in the golden Ferrari Enzo, they knew who they were dealing with. ‘It can’t be, XAVALOY our You Tuber hero’ screamed Jeff at the top of his lungs.
‘Hey guys, what’s up?’
‘Just going to the museum’ said Jeff immediately.
‘Me too, I’m going to see my awards that are on display.’
‘WOW! We’ll see you there.’
As soon as they got to the museum, they went straight to the XAVALOY section. ‘Look at this’ said Jeff. The most majestic trophy we have ever seen was behind a glass cabinet with ‘XAVALOY’’ on it.
CCCRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKK! ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’
When the glass broke we panicked, our palms were sweaty and my breathing got heavy. We knew that they would have to pay a lot of money to fix it.
‘Who is responsible for this, show yourself?’ Said the museum guard.
We were stuck behind the statue of XAVALOY all alone. Our mothers were off looking at the animal enclosure, what could possibly go wrong? The guard was walking towards me, I was nervous.
‘Hi, ahh I waaass thhe one who broke the thing, yeah you know the 1 Billion Subscribers trophy.’
‘Well you’re going to have to pay’ he said. Jeff and James immediately knew they did not have enough money to re-build the trophy. James thought of a very sneaky plan (even though he is not as sneaky as Jeff is). ‘Jeff on 3 we make a run for it, 1 2 3.’
‘GO!’ Jeff and James sped off like a rocket.
‘Hey get back here.’ Before the boys knew it, the guard was one step away. They ran left, right, up, down, hard left and straight 50 metres. ‘Come on Jeff not much longer.’
A few seconds later they all heard a loud BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The guard had arrived and XAVALOY our hero, was with him. ‘Oh hey, you guys were in the HAMIER bros. 74 COMARDO. Cool Car.’
‘Yes, that’s us’ we replied. ‘We are really sorry about the trophy.’
‘That’s ok, accidents happen. How about you take me for a spin in the HAMIER bros. 74 COMARDO one day and we can forget all about the trophy accident.’
‘YESSSSSS, of course’ we shouted with delight.
‘See you guys later’ he said.
We couldn’t believe our luck, now off to find our mothers in the animal enclosure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!