Mal's Spell Book

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Mal opens me up and flips through my pages. The spell she is looking for isn't in me. The long, light blue haired sea witch has torn it from my spine.
When my owner (a future lady of the court) realises it's not in me, she breaks down and cries. Her bestie, Evie, comes into the room and notices Mal crying. Then they start talking. They are saying something about how Uma will most likely escape. She will. She took my Magical Transport spell.
Evie and Mal are arguing about it now, saying something about how if I had have been put in the museum, none of this would've happened.
They need to consider what I want to do. I don't want to be stuffed in a museum case. I want to cast spells and make magic. I hope I shall do that forever.
I have just discovered that I am to be given to the museum. I shall be sitting in a case next to Maleficent's spinning wheel. Maleficent was my past owner.
I thought I made it clear that I don't want to be in a museum!
Fairy Godmother walks into the room with Mal. Mal hands me over to Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmother leaves.
I'm surprised Mal didn't start crying. I hope she shall miss casting spells and making magic.
I have been sitting in this case for three weeks now, and my life is pretty boring. All I do now is stare back at the bunch of people staring at me.
I wish Mal would come around and realise her mistake. I hope she comes and gets me. I hope she wants me back so we can cause mischief again. She will come, eventually. (I hope.)
Now, time to stare at more people.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!