Galaxy The Unicorn

Once upon a time there was a boy called Jeff he was a very smart Boy and his best friend was called Bob. One day Jeff was at the market he saw a very shiny bean on the wizards store He said ”hello Mr wizard how much for that bean?” the wizard put up two fingers Jeff got two dollars out of his bag and said ”Here u go” the wizard said Thank You and Jeff walked away. That afternoon Jeff went out to play with his friends but He didn’t play with them and got the shiny bean out of his pocket the bean was purple and had sparkles on it. He put the bean back in his pocket but something felt wrong he took the bean back into his hands and the bean was getting bigger every second of the day .The next day he saw a huge unicorn in his bed he took a look at the unicorn the unicorn made a very cute noise and Jeff called him galaxy the unicorn sat down on his legs while he was reading a comic and the unicorn laughed .Meanwhile the unicorn started to grow wings Jeff put on his pants and shirt and his jacket then he hopped on Galaxy .they started to hover over his bed and they flew right out of the window and Jeff was eating a roll up while they were flying . When Jeff was flying he went to the unicorn world and met his friend bob and Jeff gave bob a bean to grow a unicorn like Jeff and they flew out to that world to go to another world to eat candy .Once they got in world eff jumped into a pool of creamy fudge he got out and both of the unicorns ran away because Jeff looked like a fudge monster. After a few hours the unicorns came back and watched Jeff clean the fudge off of him and they went to explore more of the world. They came from the different worlds and went back to the market to buy some fruit but then…they were in another world “Oh No” said Jeff.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!