Zombie Apocalypse

It was 9:30 in the morning at school. Everyone was watching the smartboard and doing their work until... Beep Beep! Beep Beep!
“Lock down! Lock down! Zombie Apocalypse! Zombie Apocalypse!” said the smartboard. “Umm. What was that?” said Riley. “Everyone hide!” said Miss Ong. I hid in the closet, Zara hid behind Miss Ong's desk and Stian hid in the recycling bin! Everyone else was under their desk. Miss Ong locked the door, windows and pulled down the blinds. Miss Ong did the roll. “Where is Owen, Gilbert, Sofia and Siena?” said Miss Ong. Owen and Gilbert are CC's, which is Canteen Collectors and Sofia and Siena are PO's, which is Police Officers, which means they are outside!
“Oh no, this is bad,” said Yvonne. Bang! Bang! On the door!! “The Zombies are coming in!!” said J-L. The zombies burst through the doors and rushed in. “Wait!” said Catherine, “Is that Sofia and Siena?” “Yeah!” said the class. “Maybe if we give them a Dojo, they will turn back to normal?” said Lucinda. “OK Let's try!” said Holly.
So, we gave Sofia and Siena a dojo, it didn't work. “Hey!” said Jason, “Maybe we move their peg up to super student?” “Yeah!” said the class. So we did and it didn't work. “Maybe move them to specialist and give them infinite stickers?” said Scarlett. So we did. “It worked!!” cried the class. All we have to do, is to do it to all the other zombies. But while we were doing that, Miss Ong called the Army...
Bang! Bang! Blood dripping down the window. Gun shots through the window and bullets on the floor!!
Then Gilbert and Owen came in. Accidentally, Gilbert ate one of the bullets!! “Let's give the boys infinite and a specialist sticker chart! It worked!!” cried the class. “They went back to normal but what about the other zombies?” said Izzy.
“Bring them to life of course!” said Yvonne. “But how?” said Catherine.
“Give them what they want!” said Yvonne. Sofia J comes in and we gave her the best squishy and she turned back to normal. We did it to everyone else in the school. But there was 1 more person who was still a Zombie!!!... Donald Trump!!!
The reason why he was here, is because he was coming for a surprise visit. It was hard to turn him back to normal, then we finally figured it out! That he was looking for MONEY! So we threw money over his head and he turned back to normal. Everyone was so happy. “But what about all the mess?” said Charlie. “Well let's clean it up!” said Oscar. “Wait!!!” said Miss Ong. Let the Army clean it. So she called on the Army and everything was back to normal. Finally, I gathered that by working as a team, we could defeat the Zombie Apocalypse!!
The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!