Vulnerable

Vulnerable, you like it there, you like how he makes you feel, he makes you feel ignited.
It’s a physical law, like fire. The fire will always try to escape no matter how much you try to confine it, it will always slip, breaking out of the boundary for more oxygen that someone else will always try to give it.
But you don’t care, because he’s whispering in your ear, telling you he will always be there. Until he isn’t.
Until it all stops and the flame is burnt out and you’re stuck. You are completely stuck in a feeling and that feeling is vulnerable. It is forever suffocating and it never goes away.
I turn into material and you don’t even know it. Without you I am easily torn but never easily mended. Vulnerable.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!