Camilla Cabello

Camila Cabello
In 1997 the third of March sinuhe and Alejandro had a baby named Karla Camila Cabello. The country that she was born in was Cuba Havana there’s a song called Havana it’s about the love of herself and her self actualisation. She sings pop. Her high school was Miam pamello high school.when she went to the ocean she got really scared that a shark was behind her. If Camila wasn’t singing she would be in a coffee shop. Camilla Cabello is twenty one years old. Her younger sisters name is sofa she is ten years old. Camila’s talent is the tongue flower it’s how you make your tongue look like a flower. She’s won three I heart awards and one mtv award Camila’s written nine singles seven music videos and one studio album. She was the second youngest of fitharmey which is a band. She quit fitharmey December 2016. Her height is 1.57m my favourite song is never be the same . Camila Cabello will continue with career.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!