The First Hunting Group

Once upon a time, there was a hunting group that where killing animals to survive in the forest. That’s why they’re killing the animals and why they had to drink dirty water and their sleeping beds were the ground and their blankets were sticks and the meal they like is bear. Once they ate the bear they went to sleep. Once they woke up, they go hunting again and that day, one of the hunters got attacked and died. There were now only four hunters. Once it turned night, the hunters sat by the fire, it’s a medium fire and they were talking about their loss. Once it was day, they went hunting again and they caught a lot of fish to eat, once they were finished, they were very thirsty, they drank dirty water then they went into their cave that had all their stuff. They brought the fish in and their only weapon is a gun and a lot of bullets to survive the wild. The hunter’s names were Tyrone, Serenity, Kaite-Lynne and mum, the one that died was dad. Mum was the one mostly going out to hunt for food, then out of nowhere a tiger attacks, Tyrone had his gun so he shot it ten times in the head but Tyrone was hurt really bad because the tiger ripped the muscle from his lower leg. He killed the tiger, Tyrone passed out because it was really bad. He had a lot of scars on his face. Mum saw Tyrone and she freaked out. Dropping the food, mum ran and cried, taking me to the cave and putting bandages on my many wounds. Then I rested for a month, once Tyrone was better, he hunted again. Serenity got attacked by a leopard but she didn’t have her gun, it was good that Tyrone had a gun and shot the leopard. Serenity only got a scratch on her face so what they had for dinner was meat. Once they finish tea, they went to bed. Next day they had a day off hunting because they had been hunting for days so they had all the food they needed for a few days. The whole family found the road and a van came and they said, “Hop in and we will take you somewhere,” so they got taken to a house. The van people owned the house and let us live there. So that meant no more hunting animals so they were very happy to live a normal life finally. After a day sleeping, they felt weird because they didn’t wake up to darkness and trees, they woke up to sunshine and food and they loved it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!