I Miss You

2006 August 16 Wednesday at 6:30am:
Hey, I know you probably hate me and don't want to talk to me right now, but I want to apologize for everything. I regret it so much and wish I could take it back. I don't know why I thought cheating on you would be a good idea. I know you will probably never love me like you used to, but can you please forgive me? I still love you.

2006 August 18 Friday at 5:45pm:
Eliza, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I was so stupid. I hate myself now and I miss you terribly. Jaya and I were never together. It was a stupid party and we were drunk. I regretted it immediately. I can't live without you. Your friends tell me that you hate me now and to never even look at you again. But if I don't I'll be tearing my heart into pieces. Please tell me that we can at least be friends. We’ll start over. Forget everything and try again. I need you.

2006 August 21 Monday at 4:08am:
I keep remembering the little things that we did. The way we held hands when we walked down the street. How to make your coffee just the way you liked it. All your favourite pop songs. Oh god, I'm crying again. Sorry to bother you, but please talk to me. I don't want what we had to end. I can’t live without you. I want you back. Please.

2006 November 25 Saturday at 3:24pm:
Hey. I know you've probably got a new boyfriend by now. I miss you badly. I can't move on. I doubt you can even remember me anymore. Every day I regret everything I did and said that night. I can't stand to go anywhere where we used to hang out because I'm afraid I'll burst into tears and won't be able to stop. Thinking about you hurts, more than you can imagine. I still love you. Please don't leave me. Please pick up.




2007 September 2 Sunday at 9:46pm:
I went to the funeral. Your parents had found my messages and missed calls and invited me. Everyone you loved was there. They had the most beautiful photos of you. Jack hates himself now. He can’t leave his house anymore. He regrets everything. I regret everything. I missed my chance when I had it. If I hadn't gone to that party and made the choices I did, then you would never have left me and met him, then he wouldn't have broken your heart like I had already done, and like Brian had before me. I cry everyday knowing that I could have been there to stop you from jumping. You would still be here. It's all my fault. All of it. This is so hard to say. I couldn’t fix your already broken heart. I miss you so much. But I'll never forget you. I'll see you in heaven one day. I love you.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!