Mane 6

One day there were six cats that had magic powers. Koy was walking on the long, soft, green grass when she saw her friends Charlie and Shadow. Merlin, Joice and Milo came too. All of the cats were really good friends.
Suddenly a dark cloud spreads across cat land. It was dogs and they were putting cats in cages. “Rrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn” yelled Milo
“We can’t, were going to be trapped” cried Joice
“No were not,” yelled merlin. Suddenly Merlin threw black orbs at everyone and they all had wings.
“Wow,” said everyone excitingly.
“Move left and you will go left move right, and you will go right” explained Merlin.
“Oh no the dogs are coming back!” stated Charlie
“Fffffffffflllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy,” cried Koy .So all of them flew but a blue waterfall was in their way
“We’re going to drown,” yelled Milo
“No were not,” yelled Joice and she threw black and white orbs at everyone. Everyone’s tails got turned into silky, yellow mermaid tails.
“Wow,” everyone said. So all of the cats stayed under water until all of the dogs went.
“Look the dogs are going” said Merlin. So all of the cats climbed out of the water and when the cats came out their mermaid tails went. The cats started walking but there were rocks in the way.

“Oh no” cried shadow “what are we going to do?”
“I know” said Milo. So Milo threw orange orbs at everyone. Everyone got unicorn horns.
“You just think about what you want your horn to do and it will do it” explained Milo. “Like this,” Milo thought about it and his horn used its magic and picked the rocks up. So all of the cats did it and it got done in no time.
“There” said Koy. At that very moment the dogs came back. So all of the cats ran but there were rocks spaced apart.
‘Hang on” cried Shadow. Shadow threw black orbs at everyone and they got blue bouncy shoes.
“Ok” yelled everyone so all of the cats started to jump over the rocks. Soon all of the cats had finished jumping. But the dogs came back. “How many times do they come back” moaned Merlin.
“Hang on” said Charlie. Charlie threw Orange orbs at everyone.
“Kick the ship” cried Charlie and everyone kicked it and the ship went flying.
“Thanks” said Joice. Suddenly the ship came back.
“Oh know” cried everyone. Koy knew what to do she kicked black and white orbs at everyone. Everyone got everything.
“Wow” said everyone. Charlie was kicking it, Milo was putting rocks on it, and Shadow was jumping on it, Joice flooded it, Merlin was slicing it. Koy was doing all of them. All of the cats cheered as the dogs were growling at their paws. The six heroes returned home and got a pleasant surprise as the cats in cages were cheering 'MANE 6!'

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!