Terror

The prehistoric beast is stalking its prey. The unaware victim is drinking in the flood plains but luckily the predator is down wind.
I’m looking in a mirror then all of a sudden I’m sucked in to a new world. Huge lizards are all around me, I try to remember what they are Dragons, no, Dinosaurs! I went back 68 million years ago, to the time of the dinosaurs and the time of the tyrant lizard king the Tyrannosaurus rex, the most feared creature of all time. Then I look at the creatures and wonder if they’re herbivores, carnivores or omnivores, but there brackys so there herbas. I have a close look in the thick deep forest there something in there it burst out is a CARNO!!!!!! A slightly smaller than a Rex but they hunt in packs and there’s more on the way but they seem to be interested with something smaller, Utahraptors and they seem to be stalking ME!!!I hope one a Parry and the stampede starts. We’re heading for the flood plains. The beast has seen the smoke and is now waiting for the stampede to arrive at the flood plains but all this prey will attract other predators but that how you find a mate.

Meanwhile will in a other world. My family has gone craze about my disappearance from the house I am wanted back.

On the flood plains more predators are arriving such as Raptors, Carnos, Spinous, Rexes and other dinos all hungry for meat and flesh from the terrified prey as they huddle together from the meat eaters. I am in the middle on my parry but there are predators everywhere the armoured are on the outside while the others are not. There’s casualty’s at least six and blood has stained the mud and water but the predators have taken casualty’s at least three from different species!!


It’s been a week since I was sucked in to the mirror but no one else has come through but I trained a parry and made some weapons to defend ourselves from raptors we follow the herds every where


Finally three people Black Layla and Chloe come to this world it my job to get them back to 2018 and seems there my age but now where not anywhere near the flood plains in fact were half way through the winter migration it is the summer migration we go back “Were are we?” shouts Chloe fear fully when I go pick them up “the time of dinos.” I answer calmly “WHAT” said Layla “just get on “I say “are they dinos?” said Blake “yep” I say


Were about to go home and I have to say good bye to bill wait he can fit in the mirror just fit in the mirror now were home and I got too baby Parry’s I am calling one Rex and one Molly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!