Rainbow's Party Story


One day a giant, bright, magnificent rainbow appeared!
The rainbow was very friendly and wanted to make lots of friends so he made friends with all the people he met.

When Rainbow got to his house, he remembered tomorrow was his birthday. So he thought, he would have a party at ‘Rainbow Fun House Mania.’ He wrote a list of all his friends names so he could write an invitation. Rainbow posted the invitations and found out all of his new friends could come to the party.

Finally the day of the party arrived, Rainbow was so excited to play with all of his friends. Rainbow and his friends decided to climb up to the tallest slippery dip in the whole play centre. When he got there he became very scared.

“Don’t worry” said his kind friend TIm, “I will go down the huge slide with you!”

So Rainbow and Tim went down the slide together. “Wow” said Rainbow, “that wasn’t scary at all!!”
Tim asked, “should we do it again?”
“Yes!!!!” said Rainbow.

Rainbow had the best birthday ever!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!