Warwick And Wez’s Day At School

Hello my name is Wez I have a mum named Sarah and a dad named John and I have a very annoying brother Warwick. He is the worst brother you could ever think of.So you know I am the oldest and Warwick thinks he can tell me what to do but that is totally wrong so I think he should rethink.
Three days later ...
Today I am going to school of course with my brother he is just going to make every thing worse like always. At lunch he asked me if I had a girlfriend in front of my best friends witch where boys. Of course I don’t have a girlfriend ! After lunch we went to the sushi class where we had to learn how to make sushi and I am in grade 6 of curse I know how to make sushi.
I know my teacher knows that I hate sushi. I think Warwick told him before me.I am going to get him back when I get home. Finally it is home time but now I have to get through an hour on the bus sitting next to my brother.
I have to do it every time I am on the bus.I am so sick of it I am going to ask the bus driver to move my little brother to the front he is so loud I cant even hear myself.We are finally home and I am going to tell Mum what my annoying little brother did to me today. This is what I told her ...
Mum Warwick was saying that I have a girlfriend when I don’t I don’t even know how he could think of saying that he is only in grade 2.
Mum said Ok I will talk to him about it.
We had dinner and we where getting into bed when I herd a knock on the door it was Warwick I said what do you want.
He said I want to say sorry for what I did to you today I just wanted to be annoying so your friends that are boys will not like you because you tell me what to do. So they will become friends with me not you.
Sorry I am so sorry about everything Thats Ok Warwick you are the best brother ever well what I have ever meet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!